Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aging and Skin Care

I think I over analyze blogging. Not sure though. I want to provide information that will help others; but is the real purpose of a blog to be more entertaining or educational?

I have recently begun to pay attention to the older females skin tone. I have several clients with incredible skin (especially for being over 85). They seem to share one common thread. Vaseline. Some of these ladies have dementia; some have had strokes. Most can't remember their address but they use that Vaseline every day. I wish I could post a few pictures. I have one client that is 93 and her skin looks radiant, now her neck- shows her age. She suggested that I use Vaseline on my neck now- because she did not and regrets it. This particular client is very wealthy- millionaire several times over. She discusses how wasteful skin care products are. She then points out that she should have invested in a skin care line- she would have even more money...

So I have taken up the vaseline challenge- and now have my duaghter using it on areas of dry skin. Save money save time; use vaseline to keep wrinkles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment